Introducing the Star memory foam topped sprung mattress. It features a 13.5 open coil bonnell spring system for extra support. This combined with a layer of 40kg/M3 high density memory foam provides a heavenly sleeping surface.
- 10 inches thick (approx)
- High density memory foam topped layer to provide the ideal sleeping surface
- Hypo-Allergenic for a healthy night's sleep
- Please note quilting patterns do vary and all are off white
- Contours to your body's natural shape
- Full head to toe anatomical support
- Relieves pressure points across the body to ensure you feel relaxed
- Promotes good blood circulation which helps you to recover better
- Quilted mattress finished off in beautiful smooth cover
- Quilting patterns vary all are white/off white
- Suitable for any type of standard size bed base
- Fully compliant with all UK fire regulations
- 40KG/M3 memory foam used on top of this mattress
- 13.5 gauge bonnell spring system
- Wired edge for extra support
|Mattress Finish||Quilted Cover|
|Delivery||3-5 Working Days|
Delivery for this item will be within 3-5 working days. We will email you the tracking number so that you can keep a track of delivery once it has been shipped from us.
Please note if you live in a house delivery is just inside your front door, or if you live in a block of flats delivery is ground floor only.
Please note we do not deliver to the below post codes:
We also do not deliver to any off shore locations such as the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, etc
We understand buying a mattress on the internet can be a little tricky without seeing, or more importantly, sitting on it first to see how it would feel. So if you feel this product isn't right for you within the first 30 days of receiving the item, no problem! Please email us and we will collect the item for a fee of £50.
All we ask is that you keep the packaging so that it can be packed back up again ready for collection. Please also keep it safe in your possession so that it doesn't get dirty or damaged before we collect it.
Before unpacking and trying the mattress, it is advisable to not remove the packaging as you are able to test if the mattress is to your satisfaction with the packaging on. If you take the mattress out of the packaging and use it we cannot accept a return due to health and safety reasons.
Really comfy mattress - I'd say it was a medium firm. Thick and well manufactured.
Absolutely brilliant. It's so cozy and soft and I would highly recommend. Great price too
I wasn't sure whether to get this mattress as it was so inexpensive but the excellent reviews swayed me. And I am glad they did. It really is a lovely mattress with a nice soft touch.
Ordered this mattress initially for my spare room. Liked the feel of the mattress so much I have put it as my main mattress. It has a very spring feel to sit on, but when laying on the actual mattress applying full weight it feels soft but firm. Love sleeping on this mattress it give the sleeping experience as one like a hotel!
Brilliant mattress well worth the money bought for my 13yr old she loves it
Very surprised on how good quality this mattress is , delivery was fab , my daughter says it's very comfortable, will recommend and buy again